Mazza Artist Mondays is going Monthly! Join Mazza Museum Director, Ben Sapp, Mazza staff members, and a special artist once each month via Zoom webinar! This special virtual Q&A is your opportunity to listen in to interviews with your favorite artists, ask questions of your own, and join in for a special draw-along at the end. This free, monthly event is open to everyone!
Register via Zoom Soon!
Each Mazza Artist Monthly will air “live” via Zoom Webinar and last approximately 15 – 20 minutes. Recordings will be accessible here for those who can’t attend live.
Here’s who we have lined up:
- Sept. 28 @11:30 a.m. (EST):
- Matt Tavares & Michael J. Rosen – “A Ben of All Trades: The Most Inventive Boyhood of Benjamin Franklin”
- Oct. 26 @11:30 a.m. (EST):
- Daniel Wiseman & Pat Zietlow Miller – “My Brother the Duck”
- Nov. 30 @11:30 a.m. (EST):
- Dan Andreasen & Barbara Lowell – “Sparky & Spike”
- Dec. 21 @11:30 a.m. (EST):
- Jan. 25 @11:30 a.m. (EST):
- Will Hillenbrand & Margery Cuyler – “Snow Friends”
- Feb. 22 @11:30 a.m. (EST):
- M. Sarah Klise & Kate Klise – “Don’t Check Out This Book”
- March 29 @11:30 a.m. (EST):
- Harry Bliss & Joanna Cotler – “Sorry (Really Sorry)”
- April 26 @11:30 a.m. (EST):
- May 24 @11:30 a.m. (EST):
Registration via Zoom coming soon!
Support Mazza Artist Monthly
The University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum is a nonprofit cultural institution that inspires the love of literacy. Your support helps to ensure the museum has the necessary funds to provide this type of programming.
If you enjoy today’s program, please consider making a donation.