Apt. 3 Membership
Apt. 3 is a group of young professionals who promote involvement with the Mazza Museum through informal and relaxed after work events, such as exclusive access to gallery rotation receptions. The name “Apt. 3” comes from one of the first four illustrations by Ezra Jack Keats purchased by the Mazza Museum in 1982.
Why Get Involved?
As a member of the Mazza Museum’s Apt. 3, you’ll be exposed to new cultural, literary and artistic experiences while also supporting the Mazza Museum and expanding your social network. A gift of $25 is all it takes to become a member of Mazza’s Apt. 3. The cost of your membership helps to support art, literature and community engagement.
- Discounted tickets to Apt. 3 sponsored events.
- Free admission to new gallery rotation receptions occurring every three months throughout the year.
- Opportunities to plan Apt. 3 events and network with other members.
- We will be hosting special Apt. 3 gallery reception events for each of our new gallery openings that rotate every three months. These are casual, open events designed to meet your schedule; stay as long as you wish. Drinks, snacks, networking and a keynote presentation will be included with each event.
For more information
- Contact the Mazza Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-434-4560.